Saturday, April 6, 2019

Popular at School

Now that I'm a grown up, one of the things that I find I miss most is the days when things were simple and all I had to worry about was school. I will fully admit that I was a kid that loved school, I wasn't the smartest or most popular, and I definitely wasn't one of the most sporty kids, but all that aside I LOVED school. I loved learning and if I had the chance I'd be heading back to University to take a Masters degree! 
In England, we had to wear school uniforms and I was always a little jealous of Americans that were able to wear their own clothes. Whenever Rudh feels like going to school she has that privilege, no icky uniforms for her, and when she goes she's little miss popular!
Walking down the corridor about to head into her classroom, she waves at her friends at the end of the hall... 
A simple outfit of adorable tank top and denim shorts, with the addition of this super cute Backpack... All of this outfit is actually parts of the Oubliette "Neo Witch" Gacha Collection available now at Gachaland. This outfit had to be worn like this as her new piercing that runs between her shoulder blades is still a bit sensitive! It's a new Zombie Suicide Back Gems Piercing! 
Waving to her friends before she darts into the classroom... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Babsy Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Rigged Back Gems 
Outfit (Including Backpack): Oubliette - Neo Witch Gacha Items (Available until April 31st at Gachaland
Pose: {NANTRA} - Taxi, Pose 1M (Available until April 26th at The Liaison Collaborative
Backdrop: AMI:HAI - 99.9% School (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment