Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Relaxation Day!

Finally I have a free day, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself but it's a day off all to myself and that is something that does not happen all that often. I think there will be much in the way of cleaning and maybe even some self pampering... It's about time I could just relax with a face mask and hide from everything LOL... 
Rudh needs a little care and a lazy day too, I mean look at her, she's worn out!!! Lazing on the floor after finishing the decorating of her new cute little house. Her hair is getting a bit faded and all she can do is smoke a cigarette and watch the clouds through the window when taking a break from counting the cracks in the ceiling! 
I think it's time that both of us took a bit of a break, thank goodness I'm going to be going to visit my family in the UK soon! 
For now though I'm going to leave Rudh to relax, smoke a cigarette and maybe, just maybe, redye her hair LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial in Laying Funky 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Vinyl - Hailee Dress in Classic Green 
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - Looking Up 

No comments:

Post a Comment