Saturday, April 13, 2019

Smiles for Sunflowers

I woke up in a state of shock and panic this morning from a horrifying re-occurring dream that I've been having since I was 15, and to be honest with you, it's left me in a state of shock and sadness all day today. Not going to go into any details about the dream, it's far too personal, but rest assured it's not that nice... 
So I needed something to do that would bring a smile to my face - normally when I'm down I make myself look dead, but that was far too close to the mark this morning - so I went with something bright and sunny, a picture full of Sunflowers! 
Isn't this pose just gorgeous fun?! It brought a smile to my face as I was taking the picture, and soon I wasn't really focusing on the bad dreams, just on the bright sunny faces of these flowers. I'm such a sunflower fan in RL! I love having some on the table, and a few in the garden just to brighten up my space! 
The pose I chose was actually one of the set that should be laying down, but I repositioned myself so I could stand with the flowers behind me - please don't be mad at me for doing so - yet I simply couldn't resist this pose set from Focus Poses! I LOVE their props and poses but this one screamed at me to get my hands on it, and I am sure there are more sunflower themed photos to come soon too hehe... This is the "Find Beauty In The Small Things" pose set that is available now.
As a side note, I'd give my right arm, left leg and ANYTHING in between that they wanted if I could get into this store's blogging team, it's a store I'm dreaming of being given a chance with, but anyway, I found something pretty to brighten my day, and actually feel a lot better for it! Thank the magical Mother Nature for Sunflowers, really!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Zahlee in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Mossu - Amanda Top in White 
Prop & Pose: [ Focus Poses ] - Find Beauty In The Small Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment