Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Dreams of China... I'm blaming Disney's Mulan!

I am finally done with work before my vacation and to be honest it's making me a little giddy with happiness!!! It was so stressful and I'm free now for almost two weeks! Gotta love that holiday feeling - I still have packing to get done but for now... FREE!!! 
I wanted to show my happy feeling, and for some reason I decided that now was the right time to listen to a little Disney Music... This is turn lead to my photo becoming something of a weird Asian style, escape from my reality! I escaped to ancient China, and danced around in the formal gardens of Tian Ya Hai Jiao!
Now OK, my photo is also missing my head but I just wanted to focus mainly on my awesome leg accessories! Plus it kinda gives it that in the moment feeling and I LOVE the combination of colours, lighting and well... Outfit!
The Dress part of this outfit is a Luas release called Kamiko, but that's not the main focus here. I wanted to show off these awesome Evie Sandals from 1313 Mockingbird Lane - which are available now at Fantasy Faire with donations going to Relay for Life from every purchase! These strappy sandals teamed perfectly with the Ama Assassin Leg Straps, that a perfect for a little ninja in training like me! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Luas - Kamiko in Green 
Leg Strap: Ama - The Assassin Leg Straps 
Shoes: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Evie Sandals in Fatpack (Available April 18th to May 5th at Fantasy Faire
Pose: Image Essentials - End Of Innocence V1, Pose 4 (Available until April 30th at Dark Side)

No comments:

Post a Comment