Friday, April 12, 2019

Food Hunt of the Dragon Fan Dancer

I've barely been online lately, work has been keeping me busy BUT I have finally found a chance to stop and sit back and think about nicer things. That does mean that I can also take some time out to write a blog post, which will in turn help me as a relaxation! 
Now, honestly today though I will admit that I had NO IDEA what I wanted to do, or say, or anything interesting really, but I guess we will go with something that involves - for me at least - a little dress up, and a kinda-sorta somewhat look of the day?! 
This look actually started with a pose... Sometimes you get things sent through to you and the imagination starts to whir and then well from something as simple as a pose, you end up with a complete look and can feel pretty happy! This is one of those times. I'll admit that it feels a little like a costume for me, I'm never normally found wearing things that are Asian in style, although I find them pretty to look at, it just never seems to fit what I am going for... This though, seems to work for me.
Hidden away in the bustling alleys of Midnight Glory, the little Fan Dancer - with the awesome pose behind this look from Secret Poses - looks for something delicious to eat from the many street vendors. It's not easy to find something that will make both her and her Dragon companion happy, he's a fussy eater. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Consume in RedHeads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dragon: katat0nik - Cloud Dragon in Golden 
Dress: AsteroidBox - Mars Dress in Blue
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - YanMei, Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment