Sunday, April 7, 2019

Frolicking in the Flowers

Such a gorgeous Sunny Sunday! I love the warmth of the sun at the moment - it's not too hot, just perfect the way that I love it. I'm definitely not a Summer girl but the warm gentle sunshine of the Spring makes me feel good. Plus, you might have noticed by now but I'm crazy about Spring Flowers. 
I want to find a place where I can get lost like this in RL, somewhere quiet and happy, where I can hear the buzzing of the bees, the singing of the birds and smell nothing but grass and flowers as I frolic in the sunshine. 
I got so excited by a release from Mug in a gacha at LootBox Gacha. The Flower Child Gacha Collection includes Daisies for everywhere... All over the face, all over the chest and all over the arms, as well as these rare Flower Child Shorts. 
Also while we're talking about LootBox I have to point out the rings, once again they are too teeny in the picture but I'll add the ad poster here too. These are the Ama Carmel Gacha Set, a collection of rings and other jewellery that screams pretty girlie Springtime. 
What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Sunshower in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Daisies: Mug - Flower Child Gacha Items (Available until April 18th at LootBox Gacha
Rings: Ama - Carmel Gacha Set (Available until April 18th at LootBox Gacha
Pose: FOXCITY - Me Time, Pose 5 
Flowers: Heart - Wild Summer Meadow 
Bicycle: dust bunny . Con - Emma Flower Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment