Monday, April 29, 2019

Re-born like a Phoenix

One of the things I thought about while I was at home, before my holiday, was that I might need some things to blog since I love using it as a form of relaxation. So I was smart and came prepared with some things that would be interesting to share... More things that I wanted to share, rather than anything that was required of me!
Now, some of you may know, and others not, that being back home in the UK is for me like a chance to recharge my batteries. Just being in my old childhood bedroom helps so much... I feel like I'm re-newed, recharged and invigorated! A little like the re-birth of a Phoenix... 
I guess right now I'm feeling more than a little jubilant, since I just returned home from a shopping trip in RL to discover that I've actually lost 2 dress sizes in RL!!! I'm not only taking the time to relax for a change, I'm also feeling much more positive about things and therefore feeling awesome... A phoenix rising from the ashes! 
The pose and the backdrop are actually releases by Image Essentials, which are available until tomorrow - April 30th - at the Dark Side Event. The Dark Gateway - which is the background prop - and the End of Innocence poses are the perfect showcase for allowing your inner darkside to break free. I, of course, being a little weird sometimes decided to add a little fireplace and make it look like the phoenix being reborn surrounded by the darkness of the skulls and their former life! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Hairplay in Front Blow Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: !dM deviousMind - Colibri ion PHOENIX #14 (Available until April 30th at Gachaland
Pose: Image Essentials - End of Innocence V2 (Available until April 30th at Dark Side
Fire: Trompe Loeil - Teigen Campfire 
Backdrop: Image Essentials - Dark Gateway (Available until April 30th at Dark Side

No comments:

Post a Comment