Tuesday, January 17, 2017

WonderRudh

Last night there was a massive power outtage through large parts of Holland. This causes a few issues in our RL house due to HellBone needing to plug himself in to recharge over night, and therefore because he couldn't sleep, I couldn't sleep... So I was awake at 4am, and bumbling around in the dark to leave the house at 7am for work. When I got to work, our electronic keycard system was down and there was no other way into the office so I had to assist in a break-in just so that I could work LOL... What was I thinking? Why did I not do as others do and not turn around and go home?
Because I'm Wonder Woman, that's Why!!!
I've never really associated with Wonder Woman... I don't know why... Whenever I thought of Female Superheros she just slips to the back of my mind, but this morning after everything that I've been through, I cannot resist showing you a Rudhified Wonder Woman!
The top I'm wearing is something that I fell in love with... I wasn't actually sure about the colour - I've never been a fan of purple - but I loved the graphic and so purple it was... The Gia Ripped Shirt Piece Tops come in various colours and designs from Ascend at the latest round of Mesh Body Addicts. It matches so well with these Viynl "Nara" Shorts and the simple "Insane" "Bitch" jewellery that I decided to wear with it from Kibitz. Then as a finishing touch and a nod to the superhero me, I accessorised with a pair of Super Glasses from Lost Junction... Voila... WonderRudh!
All I needed was a city to protect - since I'm not very good at stopping people breaking into places in RL - and the city scene that is POTETO Tokyo was perfect!
To action WonderRudh, the RL me needs waking up!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ari in Reds (worn with Bang Collection VIP Group Gift)
Glasses: Lost Junction - Super Glasses in Larvan
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Collar: Kibitz - Leather Collar in Insane
Necklace: Kibitz - Bitch Jewelry Set in Necklace (Past Bish Box Release)
Top: Ascend - Gia Ripped Shirt Piece in Purple (Available until January 31st at Mesh Body Addicts)
Shorts: Vinyl - Nara Shaper in Grey
Boots: REIGN - Mishi Thigh High Boots in Gray
Pose: Image Essentials - Heaven 2 (Available until January 31st at Designer Showcase)

No comments:

Post a Comment