Monday, January 23, 2017

A Day for Warm Boots

It's VERY cold again here in Holland, apparently it will be slowly beginning to warm up again but it is going to be a slow process so that means thick scarves, hats, gloves and boots. I love the cold I really do, not so keen on the slippery icy pathways but I love being able to wrap up snug and get out into the cold.
I had a little problem this morning when I went to put my warm snuggly boots on...
My boots have been taken over by little kittens... Yes I know that they are warm snuggly boots but this isn't fair. How could anyone disturb these two little cuties?!
The boots are actually a group gift from Jian, to get them all you need to do is wear your group tag and then you can pick up these booties, that come complete with wearable and display versions. I'm not sure that I will ever wear them, but they look darn cute curled up in my boots with my bag beside my coat rack and blanket scarf chair...
Now if I could only find myself mean enough to get them to move so I can go out?!

What is in the picture;
Boots: JIAN - Kitten Booties in Decor Sleepies (Current Group Gift)
Chair: Apt B - Goodbye Autumn Chair
Bag: dust bunny - Storybook Living in Old Backpack
Hat Stand: NOMAD - Doctor's Coat Rack
Building: dust bunny - Acorn Treehouse RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment