Sunday, January 15, 2017

Faking the Work-Out

Sunday Morning... I have slept in and am now waking up with my first cup of coffee for the day. A lazy day for Pyjamas and junk food, until later on when I have to work and think about getting ready for going to the office tomorrow. 
Still it's early, let's not talk about horrible things now lol. Rudh is totally the opposite from me, her day starts of at a million miles an hour - once my RL brain has woken up a little anyway - and she has no problem getting up, making a healthy breakfast and doing some exercise before checking out what's going on in the blogs.
See, lifting weights... Even posing to take a selfie while she's at it... Typical show off, attention whore Rudh LOL... 
The pose is a new release from COME SOON for the latest line-up of Oh My Gacha. The Gacha machine itself contains 8 different sporty poses for couples and singles, so hey even if you don't wanna work out you can at least pose and fake it, right?! Take a look at Rudh faking it, I mean vven her "work out" wear seems a little too sexy for a true work out... Not that I don't love the amazing erratic "Emilia" Sweater and adorable REIGN "Winter Socks" Combination... 
Still I'll let her get the exercise out of her system and then she can do something more similar to what I'd wanna do and read the blogs!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Austen (without Hat) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: erratic - Emilia Sweater in Navy (Available until February 6th at Collabor88
Socks: REIGN- Winter Socks in Fatpack 
Pose: Come Soon - Gym Gacha Pose in 5 (Available until January 26th at Oh My Gacha
Stool: brocante - Repurposed Stool 
Counter: dust bunny - Apothecary Counter
Laptop: Amala - The Laptop in Open 
Bowl: dust bunny - Bowl of Cereal 
Juice: 8f8 - Green Grocers in Orange Juice 
Rug: DRD - 60s rug (Past Group Gift) (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment