Friday, January 6, 2017

Waiting on the "Helpful" Side!

Maybe this phenomenon only ever happens to me but have you ever bought something that you are totally in love with until someone puts their foot in their mouth and causes that love to wither and die instantly? I'm not talking about strangers here, those comments would be easier to ignore, when I ask this I'm referring to people that you know, care about and that should know and care about you in return. The people that know just what to say to trigger an effect, but yet can still play it off as innocent banter between friends.
A couple of days ago that happened with me and a new dress... 
My new dress from Elven Elder is SO CUTE... Maybe cute isn't really the right word, HOT might be better actually. This little leather, laced up dress screamed at me when I saw it on the marketplace, and then as soon as I tried the demo I was in love... Parting with the cash for it was easy, and everything was coming together so well, until someone I shouldn't really be bothered about said something that made me want to crawl under a rock. I promised myself that this year, I wouldn't really be concerned with what other people thought, but you know it's easier said than done and so for now at least, after this one little picture, the dress is going to be hidden away like a lost treasure. 
By looking at the picture, you can kinda guess along the lines of what was said, but for now at least Rudh is going to use that slap to her own advantage. She's going to make fun of it and that way the sting will be taken out of the comment. So yes... Here she is, acting like the way she dresses, waiting on the 'helpful' side of a Deluxe Glory Hole wall - a glory hole from DRD by the way - until she's needed!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ari in Reds (worn with Bang Collection VIP Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Gabriel - Slave Chain Necklace in Black Silver 
Dress: Elven Elder - Fit Mesh Dress v7 
Shoes: N-Core - SIONA in Black 
Pose Prop: DRD - The Glory Hole in Deluxe Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment