Monday, January 2, 2017

Books containing Kittens!

Well Well Well, if it isn't the start of another new year, welcome everyone to 2017...
I know that I'm a day late with saying so but I've just gotten home from my little excursion to the woods and boy am I freaking tired LOL - aren't Holidays supposed to be a relaxing time?! Still, coming home again feels good and I guess that's what counts. I've missed things in my RL and in my SL - which it feels strange to admit that I felt like an addict without my drug whilst I was cut off from it - and cannot wait to kick start 2017 properly. 
First though, as always with my first post of a new year, it's time for a little contemplation... 
2016 was a bit of a crap year. OK I cannot totally complain, there were good things too but I found myself getting stressed and depressed, and it was a road that I was not happy finding myself upon. There were many reasons that I found myself in that mood, and I'm not going to go into the ins and outs of all the reasons, but I am going to have to do a mental re-shift to change things for the new year.
I've thought about making some Resolutions... There are things that I want to do but calling them by that title makes me feel they can be easily broken, yet in regards to my SL there are a few changes I will need to make this year... For example, when it comes to my blog I think I need to stop worrying so much about trying to please others. I started my blog and my quest to learn more about photography for my own personal entertainment - don't get me wrong I love the fact that people enjoy what I do - but sometimes I find myself worrying too much about getting likes in Flickr, or being turned down by potential Sponsors.  I should count myself as lucky that I can already call myself a blogger for some of my favourite stores, and that people actually like what I do. This is something that's not just resigned for my blog, I tend to over-worry and over- think about a lot of things, and well, it's a big stress factor, this year it has got to change... It's time to start improving myself for me!
There are other things I'm doing in RL too. The usual things that are the Resolutions that seem to break easily, but right now I'm looking forward to this new year... Hopefully by this time next year I will be saying 2017 was a good year?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ginger in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Repurposed Charms Necklace in Rusted 
Top: Blueberry - Elisa Henley Top in Stripes Black 
Pants: Blueberry - Tink Rolled Cuff in Midnight 
Shoes: Essenz - Perth in Black 
Kitten: Jian - Munchkin Kittens in Book Lootcrate RARE (Available until January 15th at The Fantasy Collective
Chair: brocante - Modern Furniture Set in Cocoa Chair&Ottoman (Available until January 23rd at Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment