Saturday, April 9, 2016

Two Rudh Models

Testing the water lately and trying out all different kinds of new things when it comes to photography and my skills... I want to try to push myself a bit harder to see if I can do things differently than I have been, and so I'm trying object and landscape photography... Yet when it comes to fashion photography I still think I have a long way to go. I really enjoy setting up the pretty shots, but I've never been all that good on a straight, simple fashion photograph. 
Today I tried something new, something involving a fashion style photo-shoot, and not just one but TWO Rudhs!!!
The reason for this decision to try a little fashion photography was all down to some gorgeous outfit pieces in a set made by Petite Mort for Dreams Gacha Event. Not only is the gacha machine stuffed with these gorgeous Tulle Skirts - the one I'm wearing being the Red tone - but the rare prizes are three very pretty, and some might say flamenco dancer-ish style, dresses with huge rose prints... There are tops available to match the skirts too, but I wanted something very simple so that the eyes was drawn to the skirt, hence the plain and simple tank top from Blueberry
The model Rudhs took their positions, and posed using Image Essentials stands to create a look like they were made together... 
All that was left to say is "make love to the camera ladies"... 

What is she wearing;
Look 1:
Hair: Doe - Tang in Solid Colours 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Choker: #Foxy - Bowie Choker in Black 
Dress: Petite Mort - Satin Garden Rose Dress in Black Rose (Available April 6th - 28th at Dreams Gacha
Look 2:
Hair: Truth - Arabella 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Choker: #Foxy - Bowie Choker in Black 
Top: Blueberry - Tank Top (Group Gift) 
Skirt: Petite Mort - Tulle Skirt in Red (Available April 6th - 28th at Dreams Gacha
Poses:
Look 1: Image Essentials - Body Line F Pose (Available until April 25th at Premium Only Event
Look 2: Image Essentials - Body Line F Pose (Available until April 25th at Premium Only Event)

No comments:

Post a Comment