Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sticky Fingers!

I feel like doing something a little naughty again today... Something that may be more of an Adult thing rather than cute and sweet and flowery like I have been doing... Taking pictures is such a passion and I LOVE that I can mix things up, some dark, some light, some hot and some sweet... Today is definitely of the non-PG variety... I was tired of decorating and decided to just relax on the sofa for a few minutes, and well as you may have experienced in the past, one thing lead to another... 
In my case, the decorating lead to me giving the house a proper house warming, after I dumped my bag and opened my new pack of candies from The Horror! - which you can purchase at ROMP now by the way - I couldn't help but get a little hot and bothered... There was just something about the things I had on that new tray, and I guess well, it didn't help with all the things I had in my ATOMIC Backpack either. 
It's a little bit naughty... But a girl needs a good B.O.B - even if it's candy - but I warn you candy B.O.Bs create a sticky mess LOL... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: TRUTH - Kora (Available until May 5th at The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: The Horror! - Princessa Collar in Black (Available until April 29th at ROMP
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Old Pine - Set 12 (Available until April 30th at The 100 Block
Sofa: Trompe Loeil - Alexi Chase Lounge Punk Loaded 
Bag: ATOMIC - Backpack for Bad Girls 
Panties: CHEZ MOI - Slippers and Panties 
Tray: The Horror! - Sweets Kit in Bubblegum (Available until April 29th at ROMP
Flag: The Horror! - Sass Posters in Anti-Social Social Club 

No comments:

Post a Comment