Friday, April 22, 2016

A Bath in Beans!

After all that stickiness yesterday, it's time for my annual bath...
I try to spice things up a little... A bath with a difference every time... This year it's BEANS!!! Well Bangers and Beans to be precise!
Ahhhhhh what a lovely day for a bath!!!
Of course, I had to take some safety measures into account before I slipped into a kiddy pool full of Bangers and Beans - an age old release from Concrete Flowers, which is unfortunately no longer available!
Firstly, for safety of course, I had to wear a pair of Floaties - you might know them more as Water Wings - but luckily Lewd recently released a pair that worked perfectly!! I also had to wear a bikini and I chose one from Blueberry - not for the purposes of being PG of course, because ya know I don't always do things that are PG lol - but there was a rather naughty sausage floating a little precariously close!! Safety first people!!
One more thing to make sure people are aware of though is... If you're bathing in beans, do it outside... No one wants a Tomato Sauce Mess all over their home! LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Wren in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Nose Ring: (Yummy) - Skull Collection Septum in Silver
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Necklace: No Longer Available!
Floaties: Lewd - Arm Floaties in Tintable
Bikini: Blueberry - Tyrkini in Yellow
Pool: CONCRETE FLOWERS - COOL BEAN POOL (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment