Sunday, April 10, 2016

Brought my own place to Sleep!

It's a Lazy Sunday, and thank freaking goodness for that... I am so unbearably tired at the moment that I am having massive trouble comprehending anything and the thought of focusing on any one thing leaves me with a bit of a vacant, shell-shocked expression on my face... I am so tired that even my tired is tired... 
Recently I've been working 7 days a week, for the last few months since I took on a second job - I plan to phase one out but for now I'm working two lol - and some days I've been working up to 14 hours, if you include the Gator Meetings in SL as work! 
So right now I am about ready to pass out and fall into a deep sleep...
Luckily I have been able to take precautionary measures using one of the Lewd Narcolepsy Helmets, which comes ready prepared to be a sleepers best friend. 
And,.. And... OK Confession time, I am far too sleepy to think of anything more to say... I must be tired, I always have something to say... 
Time for me to go sleep... A nap sounds like a great idea... zzzzzzzzz!

What is she wearing;
Helmet: Lewd - Narcolepsy Helmet 
Hair: Truth - Amoret in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Nose Ring: (Yummy) - Skull Collection Septum in Silver 
Collar: [Haste] - Come Closer Collar in Chrome 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - HmmHmm Pose - Set 013 (Available until April 30th at 100 Block

No comments:

Post a Comment