Monday, April 11, 2016

Butterflies, Roses & Corn

Good Morning, it's early Monday Morning... The Birds are singing, the sun is rising and there is a promise of a gorgeous Spring day ahead! Sounds wonderful doesn't it?! I'm sure it will be, but there is just one thing that would make it better and that would be that I didn't have to spend the very vast majority of it sitting in a dingy office that makes a girl anything but happy...
So I am going to run free in SL today, dance in the breeze, let the butterflies kiss my face and maybe if I am really lucky I could relax in the SL Sunshine! I know just the place to do it too... I'll go have Just Another Tequila Sunrise!
As I danced across the field in this adorable new dress released from Petite Mort - a dress called Veronica that comes in plain or rose patterned versions at The Instruments until April 25th - a breeze danced around me too making the corn brush against my skin and threatening to pull my hat from my head...
The hat was luckily held on tight by a helpful group of butterflies!! You too can find yourself a Mariposas Hat and Butterflies at the Spring round of The Seasons Story, from MoonAmore!
It feels a little like a dream, maybe I am still asleep and not yet awake?!

What is she wearing;
Hat: MoonAmore - Mariposas Hat & Butterflies (Available until April 30th at The Seasons Story)
Hair: Truth - Elspeth in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Dress: Petite Mort - Veronica Dress in Peach/White (Available until April 25th at The Instruments)
Pose: Signature Pose - Warning Pose - Set 011 (Available until April 30th at 100 Block)

No comments:

Post a Comment