Thursday, April 14, 2016

Rudelma & Lilise

Today has been a like a little slice of heaven... I've had a "ME" day, one of those days which until this point has been all about me... HellBone has been at work, I've done the minimal amount of chores that I can, and I've "wasted" a vast proportion of my day in SL taking some photos and generally enjoying myself... A little picture taking, a little shopping, a little decorating of my new house and that's it... Everything has been great. 
To end the day of me time in style, I'm gonna get Lil to come and pick me up in her new little red sports car and drive us off into the sunset, maybe to a place with some hot guys and some good music?! Knowing my luck we'd end up at the MC with the guys we see everyday though... 
Lil's lil red sports car comes courtesy of Come Soon who really know how to plan a "Ladies Day" - that's the name of the pose I'm not just talking rubbish - and you too can get yourself a Come Soon Ladies Day at the latest round of Suicide Dollz - until April 21st. 
While we were driving, on our merry way, I stopped adjusting the radio to take a quick selfie... I mean a girl has to when she looks good right, and it wasn't till after that I realised getting into the car with Lil might not have been such a good idea... 
Hope she keeps her eyes on the road or we're going to end up like Thelma and Louise!! 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Exile - Strange and Unusual  in Reds  
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Collar: MONS - Extreme Choker in Silver 
Top: #EVANI - Tiffany Top in Light Grey (Available until April 30th at The Seasons Story
Bracelets: *MUKA* - Claire 
Pants: Blueberry - Rene in Black 
Lil:
Hair: Argrace - Aruka Hair in Reds 
Top: Addams - Ronson Shirt in Scottish 5 
Skirt: Blueberry - Harlow in Blue 
Pose: Come Soon - Ladies Day (Available until April 21 at Suicide Dollz

No comments:

Post a Comment