Monday, March 14, 2016

She stalks through the mist...

As I walked to the bus stop this morning, with a bit of a spring in my step and feeling good as it's finally lightening up when I leave the house for a change, I had every intention of sharing something pretty, spring-like, and cheerful... Yet as the thoughts of being locked in an office all day became more like a reality, and the gloomy feelings began to take hold, I went from cheerful to something a little darker... It makes me smile, but it's still darker than what I initially thought I'd be posting hehe...
A dark and mysterious place, where she stalks through the catacombs, waking in darkness and retiring from the light...
Her walk leads her through the dark and misty catacombs of Transylvania - the home of her kind, those with a thirst for a darker kind of drink...
She is one of the new school of vampire folk, something akin to a mermaid - drawing men to her like a moth to a flame - a siren of the night, one that dresses to draw attention...
Her dress from the Pixicat house of fashion, it screams of Karma - and can be grabbed at this month's round of The Arcade no less - is teamed with some strapped Azalea EMPIRE heels, perfect Whore Couture wear... What a dangerous combination?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Solace
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Collar: MONS - Extreme Choker in Silver
Dress: Pixicat - Karma Dress in Black (Available until Mach 31st at The Arcade)
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Azalea (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture 5)
Pose: Signature Pose - Strut

No comments:

Post a Comment