Friday, March 4, 2016

Reach for the Stars

Sometimes a girl has just got to reach for the Stars... Today would be one of those days... 
I am feeling kinda run-down and crap, the cold I had all of last week is still clinging on and making my sinuses hurt, and so there is a general feeling of BLEH in Rudhland. I'll get out of it, I know that I will... I mean March is full of good things, like my 30th Birthday for example, but right now I think that I need a little sparkle in my life to cheer myself up a bit...
I love how I managed to catch the feeling of the sparkles in the dress, over the whole photo I took today. It is making me smile just to see the sparkles! I look so pensive too, it's how I am feeling right now, and at least Rudh isn't showing the feeling of being stabbed in the sinuses that I feel!
This dress is one of my recent favourites, although it has taken me a long time to take the right photo to show it off! It's a previous Collabor88 release from SPIRIT called Liko.
I reached for the stars and found them, thanks to [ keke ] at this month's Kustom9, and I have to say that the sparkling stars are just gorgeous... I love all of the glitters that [ keke ] has created, they make such pretty decorations!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Henya in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Dress: SPIRIT - Liko Dress in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Caroline 3
Star: [ keke ] - Shimmer Star (Available until March 10th at Kustom9)

No comments:

Post a Comment