Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Kinky Monthly got Harder, with Hot Mongo!

One of the things I love most about being a part of the Gators, is that I seem to find myself surrounded by some very hot male avatars at all times! What with Hell having a new look, and Chopper willing to be a male model in my photography, a girl can find herself feeling very entertained...
Though recently, one of my favouritest hot guys has had another make-over and he's gone from "ooh yum" to "OMFG RAWR!" Mongo has evolved into Hot Mongo... Oh my gosh what a transformation it is...
I couldn't wait to get him alone in the shadows hehe...
I am so lucky that HellBone doesn't get jealous about things like this LOL... I mean I'm dragging one of his besties into the shadows, for what looks like a good time hehe...
This is one of those awesome poses complete with background set from Come Soon - and in this case available at Kinky Monthly - I LOVE Come Soon Poses, purely and simply because they make taking photos very easy. Due to the full scenes that are supplied with the poses, you never need to think too hard about about backdrops, and that reduces the amount of brain power it needs to make an awesome photo!!
The outfits were just what we happened to be wearing, though I will let you know that unfortunately Mongie does not walk around shirtless all that often, that was something I had to pull off hehe... It was like Christmas and unwrapping a gift I can assure you!
I know I'm not the only one appreciating this makeover but damn... Rawr... Now I have shared him with you too LOL... Hands off though, I call dibs LOL!!!

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Truth - Henya in Reds (Available until March 3rd at Whimsical)
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Pants: Yasum - Mad Leathers
Mongo:
Hair: No Match - No Passion
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Culture
Pants: Xplosion - Bolt Mesh Pants
Pose: Come Soon - Harder (Available until March 21 at Kinky Monthly)

No comments:

Post a Comment