Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Waiting in the Rain... Wonder if it will stop?!

I don't want to start yet another post with a rant, so I will let you in on some exciting news... Last week I started work on a second RL job... Suddenly I am finding myself very busy, but hopefully it will only last a while until I am settled and can tell the job that I constantly complain about that I am leaving. I really, really cannot wait for that day... Though as of right now I have a second job, and all I will say is that I am REALLY enjoying it so far - oh and that it's the type of job I have wanted for a while as I am working for a RL company in SL!! How many people do you know that wouldn't want to be able to work in SL?!
LOL OK so it's not what Rudh is doing for her line of work in the photo, but I just couldn't resist putting this photo with the revelation that I am working for a RL job in SL - finally hehe!!!
The location is one that I have wanted to use for a while now, this is the landing point of 1951 Underground - a retro location with a less than subtle nod towards the kinky and playful side of entertainment!
I will admit that I went a little modern on my style of dress - rather than make myself look like a 1950s style Pin-up - mostly that was due to my new dress from SPIRIT, available at UBER. The dress just screamed perfect when I added the Arabella Boots - from Candydoll - to the look, while I kept my hair very simple in a Truth style!
I wonder if I can get this car to stop?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Henya in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Dress: SPIRIT - Mila Dress in Black (Available until March 23rd at UBER)
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment