Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fruits for Breakfast

The sun is coming up on what should be a beautiful Spring day today, and what's more is that I am working from home and will be able to spend the entire day a little more relaxed with a little more enjoyment... So far it is looking like it will be one of those good days hehe... 
As the sun rises over me in RL, so does it over the Gator Swamp in my SL too, though today I am starting things a little differently... People are getting so many colds that I have decided to open a little Vitamin C Bar fruit stand...
I went to some of the local fruit farmers and found one that I could deal with... The Lost Junction Fruit Farm has amazing fruits at really good prices, with so many different fruits to choose from... I have Oranges, Grapefruits, Lemons, Limes, Mangoes, Peaches, Clementines, Plums, Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries and Cherries, and you know that all of those sound REALLY yummy...
It was lucky that I had my new Stepside Truck - from Consignment - I love my new yellow truck...
All of these things, can be picked up at the Shopping Extravaganza that is The Arcade... If you cannot make it to my fruit stand that is hehe...
Just think though, fresh fruit salad in the morning... MMMMMM...

What's in the picture;
Car: [Consignment] - Stepside Pick-up in Yellow (Available until Mach 31st at The Arcade)  
Fruit Stand, Fruits & Signs: [Lost Junction] - Fruit Cart Gacha Items (Available until Mach 31st at The Arcade)  

No comments:

Post a Comment