Monday, March 21, 2016

Seduction and Submission

This weekend was my 30th Birthday... I've been so busy and had such a great time, that I haven't had a chance to stop and think! It was lovely to see my parents, and even more lovely to have them here all weekend just hanging out doing my favourite things and eating some nice food! 
Though one of my most relaxing events of this weekend happened to be a Photo-shoot -which occurred on Thursday morning - with my awesome friend - and "Daddy" Chopper... LOL!!! 
It's a long story, one that makes me laugh every time... It involves his RL son and Chopper's inability to tell me what he really thought of me on voice, just in case anyone was wondering - there's nothing sordid or kinky going on... Although if you look at the photos that Chopper was my model for you may think otherwise hehe... 
It was all about seduction and submission, and all the fault of the amazing poses that come from Come Soon Poses!!! The one in the photo above is called Discipline. I've used the pose and background - as always the Come Soon poses come with a full scene - but I have changed some of the props a little, replacing the money on the table from Dollars to Euros - I'm living in Holland, need to be paid in the right currency hehe - and the Whisky as he'd already drunk all of the Jack Daniels that was on the table by the time I took the photo!! 
The second photo is also a Come Soon Pose BUT I have used the pose with just the bench prop and placed it in the backdrop of the first picture so that they seem like a natural progression. That's the other cool thing about Come Soon Poses, not only do you get the full scene, you also get the loose poses too!!! The second pose is one called Possession, and it's available until April 1st at Cosmopolitan
The rest of the stuff that is pulled into this set of photos is just set dressing... I mean OK Chopper looks HOT in his Lapointe & Bastchild Jacket and Taboo Pants, and I don't scrub up too badly either. It's the fault of the lingerie, nothing to do with me hehe, and well this lingerie set from erratic is so good it would make anyone look hot!! 
What a fun early Birthday present this photo session was hehe... 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Truth - Josette 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Lingerie: erratic - Eden in Crimson (Available until April 6th at Collabor88
Heels: Glamistry - ZINNIA Heels 
Chopper:
Jacket: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Mesh Classic Blazer
Pants: Taboo - Access Leather Pants & Jeans 
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Cowboy Boots in Black
Pose & Props:
Photo 1 Pose & Backdrop: Come Soon - Discipline 
Photo 2 Pose & Seat: Come Soon - Possession (Available until April 1 at Cosmopolitan
Whisky: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow in Whisky Set 
Money: * S O R G O - Pile of Euros Stack 

No comments:

Post a Comment