Saturday, March 12, 2016

Demons in my Head

Everyone has their Demons... I know that I most certainly do, and I LOVE letting them out. 
Mine come in a million different disguises, some are scarier than others, but all of them have that same Rudhish flair... This week I met two of them... 
I was minding my own business digging through my hoard, and they sprang from the darkness at me, but they were SO COOL, I made each one stop and pose for a head shot so that they can be remembered and enjoyed hehe...
The first was one of those that was closest linked to Rudh's normal style... Human in form with some rather impressive horns - [atooly] I believe - this Demon would be the least scary on a dark night. Although, on second thoughts when you take a look at her eyes, I might not be fooling anyone by saying things like that. The corneas seem to have ruptured - courtesy of Lovefox hehe - and left a glassy twinkle in her Clemmm Eyes... 
The second is a little more of a beast than the first... Baphomet definitely controls this demonic Rudh, and I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one - it might make me a little more bullheaded lol... The Baphomet heads are all due to (Poisoned Diamond), and a feast of hearts that are carried with her in this amazing chain - a Broken Heart Necklace from Remarkable Oblivion
Personally I don't think I'd want to meet either of these Rudh's in the darkness of my closet, but then you know, least you don't have to live with them in your heads either LOL...

What is she wearing;
Demonic Rudh 1:
Horns: [atooly] - Luna Horns in Long Dark
Hair: Truth - Henya in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Eyes: Clemmm - Glassy Twinkle Eyes in Redder 
Eye Make-Up:  Lovefox - Ruptured Corneas 
Tongue: Scrub - IronTongue 
Collar: Kibitz - Deluxe Collar in Silver 
Pose: Signature Pose - Whats the Holdup
Demonic Rudh 2:
Mask: (Poisoned Diamond) - Baphomet Head in Black (Available until March 15th at Pain is Beauty
Necklace: Remarkable Oblivion - Broken Heart Necklace 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Dress: Go*DiVa - ViCKY Dress in Black 
Pose: Ploom - Bones 3 (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment