Sunday, October 11, 2015

Roses for Playtime

I love it when I buy things in SL that instantly make me want to be creative... I love it even more when those things help me create something beautiful... Though most of the time, my beautiful tends to end up being something dark too... I'm not so good at the pretty pictures that are all light and girlie...
This one is one of my new favourites, and OK I say that a lot but there is just something real looking about this picture... Something that I've never been able to capture before!
The whole idea for this picture came about due to the event that is ROMP. I had been browsing through the many stalls at the location and spotted these amazing Bites & Hickeys from antielle, and could not hit the buy button fast enough. They are available in three different styles, with or without hickeys and a bloody version too - which I surprised myself by not getting LOL - and each style has darker or lighter looks to it, so you can really be creative with your playtime scars. 
The outfit that I chose to wear is something that is so pretty, the front is lovely but I cannot get enough of the corset lacing up the back, this time the Dead Dollz Minuet outfit is a rear view hehe... You can grab yourself one of these outfits from We <3 RP at the moment, and never fear they are available in pretty pastel colours as well as the dark one that I am wearing... 
My hands tied behind my back, the rose as a gift for being a good girl during playtime... 
Two good gifts for lucky me... The marks of a good time and a rose to say thanks... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: CATWA - Leah 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Bite Marks: antielle - Appetizer / Bites & Hickeys (Available until October 16th at ROMP
Outfit: Dead Dollz - Minuet in Inferno (Available until October 31st at We <3 RP)
Cuff: [Fetch] - Bow Cuffs (No Longer Available)
Rose: erratic - Long Stemmed Rose in Yellow 
Pose: Image Essentials - Vintage 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment