Thursday, October 22, 2015

Leaving by the side door, I need to get away!

Sometimes a girl has to sneak out by the side door, for a few moments peace... A few days ago I got some very weird news in my RL and it's kinda left me in a state of limbo. I don't know how to feel and I need to sneak away to have some me time, so I think I'll let my hair down and sneak off to a party!
The news I had is not the sort that you ever expect to hear... One of my old friends from university has gone missing... He hasn't been seen or heard from since October 13th, and that seems to go totally against the grain of his normal everyday personality...
Now I know I haven't seen this friend for a while, but it still feels very strange that he has just disappeared and no one has heard from him for a whole week...
So I am sneaking out, avoiding any sign of potential drama and running away to let my hair down... I need to be free, and if this is the way that I have to do it, don't tell anyone you've seen me will you hehe... 
I pulled on a dress in an amazing blue colour... This one is from erratic, and it is still available until tomorrow - October 23rd - at Uber, and although I am wearing the blue it comes in a range of different colours. I accessorised my - what you may say Look of the Day outfit - with some OLD but still cute accessories! The purse in it's contrast colour from [HANDverk] - shows how old it is, as the store has been IeQED for ages now - and a cute necklace from [ glow ] studio
Time to let my hair down, I just hope I don't have any bad news to share with you in the next few days!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Josette 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation 
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Peacock Necklace in Blues 
Dress: erratic - Adriana Dress in Blueberry (Available until October 23rd at Uber
Purse: [HANDverk] - Tart Heart Clutch in Spank Me Rare
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD - Lolisa Heels in Black 
Pose Prop: Exposeur - Paris in Bronze 

No comments:

Post a Comment