Thursday, October 15, 2015

Abandoned to the Spiders

That feeling of being abandoned can hit us all at random times... You never actually have to lose someone to suffer with that feeling, and something as simple as a change in a relationship can leave you feeling a little lost! Not that it is a total abandonment, but it's still similar feelings. 
So OK I have a photo that is a little gloomy, she's been so abandoned that the spiders have taken over, and she's left in a dark and almost horror movie style situation... I don't feel anywhere near as abandoned as this right now, but there is that slight niggling doubt in the back of my mind... A fear that someone is out to do me harm for no apparent reason, and a chance that things will change very soon! 
The spiders are the main focus of this photo, and it's purely and simply because of ONE item... 
I was checking out the latest round of The Liaison Collaborative, when I saw this amazing necklace called Spider Cascade from Earthstones. I have to admit that I don't tend to shop at Earthstones all that often, some of the pieces are too dainty and kinda too pricey for me so I look but don't touch, yet this one cried out to me that I needed it, and the resulting picture just came together so easily, it was like fate!
Maybe I should feel alone more often if this is the kinda thing my mind creates because of it?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Clutter 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess 
Necklace: Earthstones - Spider Cascade Necklace (Available until October 30th at The Liaison Collaborative
Pose: Signature Pose - Adrianne 1 
Spider Webs: Schadenfreude - Acedia Cobwebs, AND, DRD - Webs (Part of the Mystery Mansion Gacha Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment