Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Trees

Christmas Trees are one of my favourite things about this time of year... I LOVE the smell of a real tree, and I love the twinkling lights... Hell I even have fairy lights up all year in our RL house, but seeing them wrapped around a tree just makes it feel more special! Hell and I will be leaving for home tomorrow very early, so I may be around a little less and anything you do see coming up is just pure luck that I've had time LOL... I doubt I will be behind a PC very much. 
Never mind that for now though, take a look at my TREE!!! Not the big one behind me, my NEW FAVOURITE Christmas Tree is Bruce the X-Fancy Spruce. I couldn't resist him, SilentSparrow set him and a paler version - without a moustache - out for Fifty Linden Friday yesterday and I couldn't get there fast enough.  
The rest of the outfit was just because I couldn't really pose naked AGAIN lol... A Red Pea Coat from Corvus, teamed with a a pretty bow collar from BOOM, and the teeniest pair of Thermal Denim Shorts from SAKIDE - which you can pick up as a gift at Depraved Nation's FROST Event
OH AND, the gorgeous new style from Magika called You, was my wig of choice. I LOVE this hair, it's just like how my hair was in RL when I was little hehe... 
The post from me today, is a short but sweet one... The reason is that I've already started working like a demon to try and get the wedding photos of my SL sister Rava and her lovely Hubby  Mick's wedding sorted... I took A LOT!!! Now I have a lot of editing to do!! 

What is she wearing;
Antlers: Viita - Reindeer Antler (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Magika - You 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Pitch 
Jacket: Corvus - Red Pea Coat 
Shorts: SAKIDE - Thermal Denim Shorts (Gift at Depraved Nation FROST Event
Plushie: SilentSparrow - Bruce the Spruce in X-Fancy (Past FLF Item) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Crystal 7 (Available now at Pose Me Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment