Monday, December 8, 2014

Fly like a Bird or Hibernate like a Bear?

Sometimes around this time of year I seem to have one re-occuring thought on my oh-so-random mind... Wouldn't it be awesome if we could hibernate, like a bear would... Either that or fly away to somewhere warmer - not so warm, I don't do well with too hot LOL but just warmer than cold and gray northern Europe lol...
LOL can you tell what time it is, YES Dressing Up Time hehe... I swear that sometimes when I open my closet in SL, I totally get the feeling of how Mr.Benn felt walking into the changing room...
Although it's cold here still today, it feels crisp and fresh, and the sun is shining. So maybe I will soar above the clouds and fly away somewhere different...
So the Birdy look huh? Well, I will admit this is a new look for me..
This look started out with the gorgeous jewel-toned, red M.O.D.A.N.M.E.S.H Catsuit, that I picked up at a recent Fi*Friday line-up. I fell in love with the way it looked so much, that I went back and bought two more in different colours LOL... How can you resist the urge at only 55L each?!
Then I was going through my hoard of accessories trying to find a way to finish the look... I randomly stumbled upon this set of wings and tail from deviousMind called Harpyia. The wings are amazeballs, they are mesh and will move with your arms! To go with that, as a pretty accessory I also found that I had stashed away a Harpyia Ornament Belt - also from deviousMinds - and then remembered one of my favourite pairs of horns from 22769, which would just perfect the look when teamed with the cute pigtails of the Ploom Pickle Hair hehe...
Then I took off in flight, like an Angel of the Apocalypse - thanks to a pose from Purple Poses hehe - and went in search of somewhere warmer... Maybe I'll take the bears idea too and have the warmer place be my bed, so I can hibernate?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Pickle
Horns: 22769 - Ram Antlers in Bone White
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Catsuit: M.O.D.A.N.M.E.S.H - Catsuit M3 (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Wings & Tail: deviousMind - Harpyia in Hazelnut (Past Gacha Release)
Belt: deviousMind - Harpyia OrnamentBelt in Seafoam (Past Gacha Release)
Pose: Purple Pose - Angel of the Apocalypse

No comments:

Post a Comment