Friday, December 19, 2014

Lazy Day in the Laguna Play House...

Sometimes having a lazy day is necessary... I've been busy working my little butt off trying to make sure I have everything I needed to photographed, edited and ready to go because of a few simple reasons... Firstly, Horrorfestive has been dominating my time, Secondly HellBone and I are leaving Holland to visit my parents over Christmas on Sunday, and lastly but as of today most importantly, today is the day that my SL sister Rava gets married to her man Mick.... 
I'm on Bridesmaid duty, Hell is walking her down the aisle, but on top of all of that, I am her photographer... I've only actually photographed ONE wedding before and I am REALLY worried about doing it. Had a nightmare last night that my PC died right as she was walking down the aisle!!! 
Must remain calm and have faith in my PC!!! LOL!!!
So I made HellBone find the time to take some photos with me, it's always nice to be able to get him to pose. Normally it's too much of a bother for him, and he gets grumpy because it takes too long lol, but this time he was happy to pose because I persuaded him with an awesome pair of Jammies! 
This may be one of the very few times you will see us in ANYTHING that resembles a matchy couples look hehe... Normally I wouldn't wanna look anything like he does but come on, these jammies are just too cute not too! They are Pixicat Pyjamas, and no doubt you have seen them popping up all over SL as they are a prize in one of the most eagerly anticipated events every few months, The Arcade. 
What a great way to relax though, lounging about in my childish playhouse, wearing cute Jammies and actually having him make time for me in SL to do something for me for a change LOL... 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Magika - Such 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Forehead) REPULSE - Dead Forehead Wound Face Tattoo 
PJs: Pixicat - Whimsical Onesie in Cat (Available now at The Arcade
HellBone
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Darius Mesh Hair 
Skin: najl desings - ZENDO (No Longer Available!) 
PJs: Pixicat - Whimsical Onesie in Skeleton (Available now at The Arcade
Gloves: ISPACHI - Upheaval Gloves in Relaxed 
Pose: Signature Pose - Forever Him & Her (Available now at The New Tailors

No comments:

Post a Comment