Sunday, December 7, 2014

Classroom Fantasies...

Time for something a little different hehe... I've been doing a lot of pretty and fantasy based photos lately, well this still could be fantasy, but of a very different kind hehe...
I'd bought something that just seemed like the kind of thing that would fit with my old RL school uniform... Being a Brit, we had to wear one and it was icky! Blazers, shirts and ties ALL YEAR! UGH! When I saw the sweater I'm wearing here, along with it's prominent white collar, I couldn't help but feel a need to wear it as an old school uniform lol... 
Just sorry if you aren't into this kind of fantasy role play, and you can thank me later if you are LOL... 
The sweater that caused all of the ruckus in my mind, and somehow made me end up in an RP sex school, is something that I had had stashed away for a rainy day since November... Sad November to be exact! I bought this Goth1c0 Skeleton Sweater on impulse whilst shopping there with my sometime shopping buddy Jimmy. He warned me that I would only use it the once, I aim to prove him wrong... It will be cute in the cold weather!
The rest of the outfit was just to make up the outfit, from old but much loved things in my hoard... Some adorable pigtails with a Devil headband from Ploom,  some dirty glasses from ellemeno - since I was in a sex school LOL - and a cute plaid skirt from Sn@tch, and I had a complete - but dirty - school uniform!! 
By the way, for the record, the ONLY thing I wore to school that was anything close to this look, is the black sweater LOL, the rest is all my dirty and depraved Barbie self lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: Ploom - Animal Headband in Devil 
Hair: Ploom - Pwny 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88
Glasses: ellemeno - Dirty Glasses in Black 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Tongue: Scrub - Happy Eat 
Sweater: Goth1c0 - Skeleton Sweater in White (Past Event Release) 
Stomach Wound: REPULSE - Psycho Stomach Wound Tattoo 
Skirt: Sn@tch - Madison Plaid Mini Skirt 
Pose: Signature Pose - Bootylicious 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment