Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Just a little More Christmas...

I swear that the Christmas looks are nearly over... I keep my decorations up in RL until twelfth night in RL, and so the Christmas looks for me may still keep coming until then LOL... It's not my fault though, I got back home and started to play with the awesomeness that is this month's Horror Haute collection - as I mentioned before - and wouldn't you know it, the theme is Zombie Apocalypse at Christmas...
These things were things that I simply had to share, I couldn't resist this sweater when I saw it in the Horror Haute line-up, and OK so Christmas is over, this is like one of those really ugly sweaters that you get and stash in the back of your wardrobe... Me being me, I HAD to wear it hehe... I think it's awesome! 
Another thing, we can say is YES OK Rudh did another look of the day LOL... There seem to be more and more of these appearing, just don't ever think my photography will be as good as the million fashion blogs out there... Mine will pretty much remain a journal, with some random looks of the days thrown in lol...
The sweater that got me raving is the main focus of this look however, and it fits perfectly with the Horror Haute's event theme this month. Tasty Pudding offered up male and female versions of this Dead Inside Sweater, and it just went to prove that I did not eat too much Christmas Dinner, I'm so skinny you can see my spine hehe... I accessorised it with a bracelet, worn over the sleeve so you can clearly see it, from Ghost Story. This is one of those new to Horror Haute Designers, but they seem to make pretty awesome stuff if this first outing is anything to go by! I love the different designs on each bead of this bracelet, I just wonder will it work to prepare me for the apocalypse, or will it just make me look awesome when the zombies attack. Thinking about it now, what am I worrying about, I'm a living dead dolly so it shouldn't bother me, but all these things are handy to know what I'm up against, I suppose LOL... 
Like always, I'm tying things from various events together with these Horrorific things... Variety is the spice of life and I like things a little spicy! The annual Ploom 12 Days of Christmas event is well under-way, in fact it is almost over... There are 12 awesome new hairstyles, as well as 12 festive poses, to choose from at a 50% discount until the event deadline. I chose this Ayane Hair because I really loved the somewhat crazy anime look to it, and to tie in with that childish feel I had to add a teddy bear. This teddy is one of the free gifts from The Arcade crew, who have placed goodies for free under the Christmas Tree. One of the goodies is this BoOgErS Santa Bear! 
Just one more thing, a little close-up... I just wanted to make sure the bracelet was very clear, so a close-up is the simplest option!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Ayane (Available now in the Ploom 12 Days of Christmas Event) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Zombie Eyes
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Sweater: Tasty Pudding - Dead Inside (Available now for Horror Haute December)
Bracelet: Ghost Story - Zombie Preparedness Bracelet (Available now for Horror Haute December
Jeans: Holli Pocket - Worn Out High Jeans in Set 1 (Past Event Release) 
Teddy: BoOgErS - Santa Bear Arcade Christmas (Past Arcade Freebie) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Chey 3

No comments:

Post a Comment