Monday, October 31, 2011

J is for Jocund... Alphabet Time

J is for Jocund... My new word of the week, Jocund... I have never heard it before, and maybe that makes me sound a bit uneducated or something, but I was having a mental block this morning whilst trying to think of J words! It is amazing what you can find on the web these days, the lists of J words are ENDLESS!!! I was thinking that I would say J is for Jared Padalecki (mmmm Jared), but I didn't want Hell to get grumpy LOL! 
Anyway, Jocund apparently means cheerful or high spirits, and to me it really fits with the way I feel about Halloween... Nothing makes me more excited than a holiday I love lol so Halloween makes me feel Jocund (so does looking at Jared btw lol)... 
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
What J's did I dig outta my closet; 
Hair: >Truth< - JOEY
Skin: *JESYLILO* - J2 (past skinfair gift)
Necklace: ***JUST YOU*** - Necklace Spring (past hunt prize)
Dress: [ III ] (now Magoa) - JAZZED DRESS
Bracelet: .:*LouLou&Co*:. - JELLY BRACELET ADDICTION (past hunt prize)

For the location I will admit I cheated. I couldn't find anywhere that I was madly in love with and wanted to rave about for my J place so I chose a colour instead... Jade... Jade reminds me of my travels around New Zealand. I fell in love with the country and the people, and it is somewhere that I would love to visit again, though the 24 hour flight really does put me off... When will they invent TPing in RL?? 
Oh and BTW, if people don't know who the Jared is, google him, he's VERY YUMMY lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment