Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blog Hero... Week 15

As the colour challenge is drawing to a close this weekend, I am clinging on to the challenges that I have left, the letter challenge and the song challenge! I love blogging as much as anyone, but sometimes I do find myself stuck for ideas. This isn't a fashion blog and so doing a look of the day post won't work for me, I guess I could start talking about more random stuff, but hey I love doing the challenges! 
Blog Hero is 15 weeks old this week, and boy what a corker of a tune, it fits the Halloween feel without being overly cheesily Halloween! It is also one of those tracks that I had forgotten about, and it is brilliant!!!
Week Fifteen's Song... Godsmack - Voodoo
I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snake bite into my veins
Never did I wanna be here again
And I don't remember why I came
To me this song has always sounded kinda trippy, so hallucinogenic, without even suggesting. Though I guess that maybe it is a song that people listen to when they are getting into that kinda vibe. I decided to take the snake bite idea literally, Rudh is in the army in the desert in this picture and I think that is a python wriggling away in the distance, but she's been bitten and has now begun tripping, feeling like her skin is morphing into scales... The green scales matching the colour of the green army humvee...

No comments:

Post a Comment