Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Time for a Holiday!!

YAY... GUESS WHAT... TOMORROW I AM FINALLY GOING ON VACATION, I'm going to see my parents in the UK and although it's not some fancy holiday somewhere beachy or unknown or even a typical holiday location, but it's the best kind of break for me. Some time with family, a chance to relax and read a book or four, and not think in Dutch for a little while... Being an expat can be great, but after a time I always feel like my battery is running low and I need to recharge... So this is my last post for a little while...

Tomorrow, HellBone and I will be getting on a boat to cross the North Sea from the Netherlands to the UK, but Rudh has never really been that good on a boat, and since I'm leaving she's going to take a little break too... She's at the Airport, sitting in the airport lounge - which happens to be a backdrop from K&S - waiting to be called for her flight. Checking and re-checking she has all of the important things in her bag... Dressed in the comfiest of Airi Sweats - from miss chelsea at the current round of Equal10 - and a cute Lina tank and sweater set - from everfaery, that's also at equal10... 
Just one quick thing before I disappear, the pose I've used in my post today is actually part of a couple pose from -Extra- called "All I am"... Since I'm a loner with no friends, I wanted to just add the ad for the pose so you can see it for yourselves as it should be... 
In the meantime, I'm off, I'll see you in a few days... Don't miss me too much and know I'll be watching to see what everyone is getting upto from afar... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH & Wasabi - Kumquat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: everfaery - Lina Tank & Sweater (Available until September 5th at Equal10)
Pants: miss chelsea - Airi Set in Sweats (Available until September 5th at Equal10)
Pose: -Extra- - All I Am (Part of Couple Pose)
Teddy: hive - My Teddy Soft Brown
Bag: Tres Blah - Slumber Party in Overnight Bag
Case: FOXCITY. Prop - Luggage in Brown
Backdrop: K&S - Airport lounge. Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment