Sunday, August 11, 2024

A Little Green Magic!

What is a girl to do with herself when that vacation feeling hits... Some people like to travel, others like to do crafts, I personally love to get lost in a good book more than usual, but there are others that LOVE to garden... I'm never going to be a good gardener, I've not got greenfingers or thumbs and even though it seems to be something all my family are good at, I'm not even able to keep a cactus alive... 
I'll stick to gardening in Second Life, it seems a little easier and if my fingers and thumbs don't work then there is penty of magic to aid my desire to grow... 

I will say though that even in Second Life I have problems when I'm growing things... HellBone is in charge of our beautiful garden and although I pretend the vegetable plot is mine, we all know he's the one in charge of it. When I attempt to grow things, using a little magical touch to get things to sprout, there is always an issue or two.. Carnivorous plants, bulbous plants, plants that inspire magic and even the Honey Bees are a little bit Bunny-like - but they are such a gorgeous cute little pair from YOKAI at Collabor88 - can be found in the Greenhouse - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Magika - Abigail Hair & The Spellcasters Hat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dirt Layer: Izzie's - Face & Body Dirt
Top: miss chelsea - Pipi Set in Tank
Bottoms: Mug - Emily Overalls in Gray
Staff: [Krescendo] - Enchanted Staff (Available until August 24th at Wizarding Faire)
Pose & Bottle Prop: Fashiowl - Herbology Class, Pose 2 (Available until August 24th at Wizarding Faire)
Bees: YOKAI - Honey Bee SET in Honey Bee Bunny Black & White (Available until September 6th at Collabor88)
Plants: 
    Carnivorous: HEXtraordinary - Carniverous Geranium
    Orange Bobbles: vespertine - Enchanted Plants in Dirigible Plums
    Hot Air Balloon: tarte - Hot Air Balloon Planter
    Twisted Vine: random.Matter - Precarious Plants in Devil's Snare 
    Purple Cauldron: Elm - Cauldron Planters in Stormpebble Sprout 
    Blobby Cactus Type: random.Matter - Precarious Plants in Mimbulous Mimbletonia 
    Pink Hanging: Elm - Cauldron Planters in Lovelock Blossom
Watering Can: random.Matter - Precarious Plants in Watering Can
Books: random.Matter - Precarious Plants in Bookstack
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Greenhouse {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment