Monday, August 12, 2024

Rainbow Space Race

Holidays seem to bring out the best in my mood... I've only "officially" been on holiday since this morning, but my boss got home and we did a hand over and NOW I CAN FINALLY RELAX... 
It's bringing out the bright, sparkly, colourful, vibrance in me. It may be freaking hot here at the moment, but it's going to be a lovely few days and then on Wednesday I'm leaving to see my parents... I CANNOT WAIT!!! 
Until then I'm letting the colourful, sparkles take their hold on me and we're heding toward the finish line of being stuck doing work-like things... 
 

So yes, the colourfulness in me has burst out in a shower of rainbow sparkles and magic... I felt giddy as I saw the finish-line in the intergalatci race between the rainbow lit planets - the collection is actually from the Space Splashdown set, created by MadPea for the current round of equal10, and is perfect for a summery space party...
A race like this was bound to be won by the space babe, and even though she HATES Aliens, today she's been accompanied her favourite Fuzzy Noodles - from Sakura - but even though she made it to the finish line, our space babe missed the rocket as it launched to the next planet in the space race...

What is she wearing;
Halos: Pukki - Galaxy Halo (No Longer Available!) & random.Matter - Astrid Aura
Hair: Moon. Hair - Darling in Pastels
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Boutique #187 - Summer Glasses
Bodysuit: Moon Amore - OuterSpace Gacha Item in TripBoob Bodysuit
Dress: Moon Amore - Octopolis Floatie Outfit
Pets: {Sakura} - Fuzzy Noodle Plush in Neons
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Starstuff, #LuluB! - Invierna (No Longer Available!) & random.Matter - Star Girl Freckles
Pose: Secret Poses - Kelsey, Pose 3
Banner, Planets, Moon, Sun, Stars & Rainbows: MadPea - Space Splashdown (Available until September 6th at Equal10)
Rocket: mini muffin - Rocket Nightlight (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Tunnel of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment