Sunday, August 4, 2024

Cuties in the Mermaid Cove

I am in a playful mood today... I cannot trll you why, I'm not really sure myself, but sometimes a fun fancy dress costume and it lead me to the happiest and most under-the-sea, today though I'm not going to be alone under the sea... Today there is a welcoming party taking place for my jellyfish style... 

I've gone from being a little mermaid, and I've been a little sea witch like Ursula, but today I'm doing something a little jelly-licious... Jelly is fun to wiggle but those jellyfish often come with a zing in their step... They are electrofying... Their electric energy brings all the adorable little sea critters out to play... There are Shoals of Fish, Starfish, Clams, and Crabs - all of which are available at MishMish - and even the rare little rainbow Flapjack Octopus and his friends - a release from Aardvark, available until August 8th at ACCESS by the way - have been brought out to play in the Mermaid Cove... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Paesia - Jellyfish Strands
Ears: CURELESS[+] - Kimora Fins
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Tattoo: Ladybird - Naga Scales
Starfish: MishMish - Starfish in Orange Pack
Outfit: Kiru - Abyss Outfit (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Pose & Necklace Props: [piXit] - Athanasia, Pose 6 (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Octopus: Aardvark - Flapjack Octopus  (Available until August 8th at Access)
Fish Shoals: MishMish - Shoal of Fish
Crabs: MishMish - Cutie Crab in Red
Shellfish: MishMish - Pearl in a Shell
Jellyfish: Foxwood - Jellyfish in Purple
Bubbles: Half-Deer - Bubbles, MoonAmore - Ocean Lover in  Bubbles & Pitaya - Undersea Decor Set
Underwater Plants: DISORDERLY - Wrecked in Aquatic Plants
Backdrop: Synnergy - Mermaid's Cove [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment