Thursday, August 8, 2024

Rub-A-Dub-Dub... An Ice Cream Tub!

It's my day off today, and I've been sat around trying to chillax because I KNOW that I have two full days of work coming... I needed to relax and aside from some chores it was a lovely day really... 
Relaxation for me comes in the form of reading at the moment, but I did have a LOVELY long shower. I love a hot shower, and even though it looks nice and relaxing, I've never really been a bath kinda girl. I don't like the idea of sitting around in my own dirty water lol... 

Rudh on the other hand likes to have a nice, long hot bath to enjoy her Still Time - an older but brilliant backdrop from FOXCITY - lots of hot water to relax her muscles, a lovely smell as the bubbles pop and a feeling of soothing. It's also a fabulous place to have a snack... Today whilst Rudh has been relaxing in a bath, she decided on an Ice Cream Tub - from Junk Food, available until August 30th at Anthem - but she realised that you have to be quick when eating an Ice Cream in the bath as the steam melts it faster than normal... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - SHIMIZU
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bubbles: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White
Pose: Secret Poses - Pamela, Pose 5
Ice-Cream & Spoon: Junk Food - Ice Cream Tub (Available until August 30th at Anthem)
Bathbombs: dust bunny - Lauren Bathroom in Bath Bombs
Duck: MishMish - Rubber Duck in Sunny
Scrubber: Lyrium - Shower Loofah
Bottles: Apple Fall - Bathroom Lotions
Brushes: Apple Fall - Bath Brushes in Milk Glass Jar
Sponge Bowl: dust bunny - Bathroom Essentials in Sponges Bowl
Doily: Deco Soup - Vintage Doily in Draped
Man: Astralia - Paparazzi Gacha in Group
Bush: JIAN - Blackberry Bush
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Still Time

No comments:

Post a Comment