Wednesday, August 28, 2024

The Best Shot!

I'm back at work and once again, even though it's only been a few days, I'm fighting to keep going. Already thinking about my next vacation, already thinking ahead to my next days off, already forcing myself through all of the drama that comes to dealing with idiots... I love my job but as I've said before it would be much nicer without other people present LOL... 
I'm stronger than I look, I'm teaching myself to be a bit of a fighter... I'm having a moment of fun doing so... 

I know I tend to write stories of fantasy and flights into prettiness, but today's post is some what a look of the day really... I'm in a feisty mood, and I'mlooking edgy as I'm going to do it... 
Since I´m too tired, and I feel like I´ve been shot in the head, I´m going to make it brief... Wish me luck out there! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Surf FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Paint & Bullet: Mea Tenebra - Inkubus
Collar: Kibitz - Lory's Collar in Silver
Neck Tattoo: Adora-tions - Born Sick Neck Tattoo
Necklace: Six Feet Under - Cordelia Necklace
Chest Tattoo: Adora-tions - Bitch Chest Tattoo
Top: miss chelsea - Ivie Set in Top (Available until August 30th at Anthem)
Left Arm: PSYCHO:Byts - Avril Arm Warmers
Right Arm:  PSYCHO:Byts - Fury Burn Elbow Pads
Pants: Mug - Renata Jeans in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Intoxiskate, Pose 6M
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Nexus Arsenal Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment