Saturday, August 31, 2024

Raise A Hand!

 In some parts of the world, the start of September marks the start of the return to school after the summer break... Here in Amsterdam the schools will be going back on Monday - at least the majority of schools - and I know for a fact that my colleagues with Children are looking forward to sending them into school and having a little more peace and quiet... 

I ALWAYS used to love going back to school. I was such a teachers pet, a total geek and always got a little excited to go shopping for school supplies. I'm still excited by buying stationary supplies and get a kick out of starting a new notebook LOL... I loved learning new things, I loved studying and was excited by a class project... That's why I'd always be one of the ones asking the most questions at school...
I'd often be the one in the classroom waving my hand in the air like "ooh ooh ooh pick me!" and I'm not ashamed to admit it... I would have loved a better way to be achknowledged, a neon sign or a siren, or even a HUGE hand - like the Giant Hand Slapper from Junk Food, that is available until September at the current round of The Fifty - to wave at the teacher and irritate them even more than I probably did... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Matcha Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: AsteroidBox - Theia Glasses in Color Pack
Top: AsteroidBox - Pearl Shirt in White Stripes
Hand: Junk Food - Giant Hand Slapper (Fatpack) (Available until September 20th at The Fifty)
Pose & Book Prop: -Extra- - Dreamer, Pose 1
Books: NOMAD - School Time!! in 03 English Studies
People: DisturbeD - Various Mesh Characters
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - School's Out {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment