Saturday, August 10, 2024

Flowers and Fluttering Things!

It's time to get MAGICAL... It's time to celebrate and let my hair down... It's time to RELAX... Today is unofficially the start of my holiday... I am going away to see my family in RL next week, but for the next few days I'll be blogging my little heart out and having a damn good time doing it... I even saw a blogger challenge that I plan on participating in, so watch this space for that, but today I'm letting the magic take me... 
The flowers of summer brings all the butterflies, bees and perhaps a cute little fairy boy or two - depending on my reading material hehe - to my garden... 

I am very much looking forward to spending some time in England next week, there is never anything more relaxing than seeing my parents and other family members. I look forward to spending some time in my parents garden, reading books and doing a little shopping... 
My fathers garden is a magical place, full of flowers, full of life and when I was little, I always imagined it was full of fairies... 

What is she wearing:
Yellow Flower: dust bunny - Chubbees Daisy in Yellow
Rose Head-dress: LODE Hair Accessory - Bliss in Full pack
Hair: Doe - Quinnie in Flux
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Ears: Queen oF Ink - [Honey] Eyes (No Longer Available!)
Honey Drips: Fika - Honey Drop (No Longer Available!)
Butterflies: Lamb - Butterfly
Glasses: Violetility - Apis Septum
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Dismal Nose Set (Available until August 12th at Gothcore)
Sceptum Ring: Violetility - Apis Glasses (Available until August 18th at The Warehouse)
Face Bees: LODE - Bumble Bee
Neck Paint: [Seydr] - Neck Paint
Top & Necklace: Belle Epoque - Chlorophyll
Wings: kotte - Fairy Wings in Fatpack
Pose: FOXCITY - Parked V2, Pose 3
Fairies: !Ohmai - Horn Beetle & Lady Bug Fairy (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Daisy Field 

No comments:

Post a Comment