Sunday, February 25, 2024

Toys and Cookies for Puppy Training

The books that I'm reading at the moment definitely seem to be having an influence on me and the way my mind is working at the moment... I've been letting my mind wander into darker delights that are delicious and fun, and creating some interestingly pretty new looks for myself...
Today, for some reason I ended up letting my mind slip into the realm of becoming a puppy to a worthy, welcoming and protective Daddy... I wonder if there is anyone that will welcome a new puppy into their home... 

I've never really had any desire to participate in pet play, it's something that always seems a little to close to being a furry or even darker desires that hide in the shadows... Though from the books I've been reading, I'm intrigued, and cannot deny Rudh the chance to find herself caught up in the playtime.. 
Daddy's play room in the La Chandelle Room - which is actually a skybox from Varonis - a small area has been set aside to indulge in Daddy's new puppy... He's set out a new bed, a leash and made a jar of fresh cookies ready to treat his new pet. The toys are new too, the big rubber cones can double as more than one type of toy, whilst she's got soft plushie donuts and lattes for her Pet Collection - from Junk Food, which is an oldie but still a cutie and is available in the mainstore! Shes even been bought a new collar for the games today, a Bone Collar - from Krescendo that is available in the mainstore - tht will be perfect for her new leash...

What is she wearing;
Ears: HAZEL - CANINE BUNDLE
Hair: DOUX - IU hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mask: random.Matter - Zakei Muzzle
Necklace: Krescendo - Bone Collar
Pasties: Violetility - Lenore Pasties
Outfit: CryBunBun - Buntresse Corset in Black
Socks & Shoes: CULT - Ciela Fatpack
Pose: Fashiowl - Need You Around, Pose 7
Donuts, Coffee & Cookies: Junk Food - Pet Collection in Donut Box, Latte and Dog Treats
Jar: Ariskea - [Ellie] Dog Treat Jar
Rubber Toys: MadPea - Puppy Care in Chew Toy
Other Dog Toys: Half-Deer - Dog Clutter in Grey  Bowl of Water & Leash on Floor
Bed: Half-Deer - Dog Clutter in Grey Dog Bed Hugs
Leash Holder: MadPea - Puppy Care in Leash
Adult Toys: Fapple - Rodion Punishment Rack
Backdrop: VARONIS - La Chandelle Skybox

No comments:

Post a Comment