Monday, February 19, 2024

Divalicious Cheetah Girl

 I'm going to admit to something, I'm not doing all that well at the moment.It's been a week now since I lost my dog and I'm finding it very hard to carry on and function as normal, because frankly my normal was heavily featuring her... I am trying to move on, I have my kitty cat at home, I need to focus and power through and try to get on with things rather than run on auto pilot with everything, and that includes my blogging. 
I had to think of a way to get my mind back on track, and therefore today I've pulled on a look that I really like but it's definitely not going to be a post that's full of my usual overthinking, fanciful story style rambles... Today I've got a cute outfit on, and I'm posing... It's a look of the day, and I love it, and hopefully it will help me start to get back on track a bit... 

It's not all that often I'm able to just create a look of the day, so may bloggers out there are amazing at it, but for me normally if I DON'T have a story my mind is not happy and creates something silly... Today I don't really have the mental capacity to write a story, and I just loved the outfit enough without worry... 
I let my kitten take over my mind, picking out the furry Posh Purr Purse - from Aardvark until tomorrow at Cupid's Fault, though really no one needs to be at fault for this adorable creation - and of course when I went all cheetah girls, I went all out... A comfy outfit from miss chelsea - available now until March 6th at equal10 - and decided that even though the sun was going down I needed to get out of the house and find something to do... 

What is she wearing:
Ears: STOIC - KITTY EARS
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Ravine in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: KIT'ZUNE - Pet Collar in BLACK
Bag: Aardvark - Posh Purr Purse (Available until February 20th at Cupid's Fault)
Cardigan: miss chelsea - Adie Top (Available until March 6th at Equal10)
Pants: miss chelsea - Adie Pants (Available until March 6th at Equal10)
Pose: Secret Poses - Let's Get Fit, Pose 5M
Car: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Victory  
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - HOUSE 16

No comments:

Post a Comment