Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Naughtiest of Games

Today I let myself get out of my comfort zone and allowed myself to be affected by the smut that I've been reading lately... I don't normally tend to get myself too naughty when I'm taking pictures as firstly it's not something I feel good at, secondly I worry that people might think it's too much... There are a lot of great SL photographers that take amazing sexual photos but I'm terrible at it... 
However, I wanted to get a little naughty, the books are effecting my mind, and well... It's time for a little game... 

In a dark Hotel Room - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - they are hiding hookers within the rooms, that are specially equipped for a brand new kind of game. It's the game of the Wicked Wheel - a new wheel from Krescendo, available now until February 25th at Fetish Fair - where a girl is placed against an Onsen Glory Wall - from Violetility at Hentai Fair - either the front face or rear facing kind, and a gent that pays the highest price will be allowed to take a spin of the wheel and a play of the doll in the room... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Valiant in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Heart Wounds: duckie - Leg Hearts
Boots: CULT - Lilith Fatpack
Panties: XTC - Oops Panties
Wall & Pose: Violetility - Onsen Glory Wall (Available until March 1st at Hentai Fair)
Wheel: [Krescendo] - Wicked Wheel - Black (Available until February 25th at Fetish Fair)
Wall Plates: [Krescendo] - Vanity Plates
Wall Button: [Krescendo] - Naughty Bells
Toy Tray: West Village - Naughty Things Tray
Tables: Soy. - Old 8mm Projector & Screen Set in Table for Old Projector
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Hotel Room {Dark} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment