Saturday, February 24, 2024

Relaxing with Friends

I'll be honest with you, I am definitely slacking on the blogging front this month, what with the death of my fur baby and then a visit from my parents in RL, I've barely thought about Second Life and anything related. I'm running out of time to get things done, and even though there's an extra day in February I'm wondering if I'll be able to achieve this month's target! 
I had to do something fantastical today, being a fantasy character usually seems to help me get my creativity going... A mermaid, even when she's relaxing at home with her little underwater friends will be the kick I need... 

So what do mermaids do when they are taking their time off from swimming and singing and playing under the water... They kick back, if you could call it that when they have a tail rather than legs, in their underwater room - which in this case is more like an entire Flooded Apartment from Synnergy.Tavis - floating around on a Bubble Throne - from Normandy until February 28th at Abnormality - as she giggles at the adorable Lil' Sea Monster - from Tardfish, he's also available now at Abnormality - that snuck into her room... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Swim Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes
Ears: ((LovelyAlien)) - DreamyMermaid Ears in Moon (No Longer Available!)
Skin Scales: Izzie's - Mermaid Scales
Top: MoonAmore - Mermaid Boudoir Top
Webbed Hands: aii - Webbed Hands
Pet: Tardfish - Lil' Sea Monster (Available until February 28th at Abnormality)
Tail: Cynefin - Lorelei Bento Mermaid Tail in Holographics II
BIG Bubbles & Pose: Normandy - Bubble.Throne (Available until February 28th at Abnormality)
Little Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover in  Bubbles
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Flooded Apartment {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment