Thursday, February 15, 2024

A Dark Little Angel

Life has been shaky since I lost my furbaby on Sunday... I've been distracted and confused and unwilling to do much of anything besides sit with one of her toys and watch the same sort of silly movies and tv together that we always watched... I know now though that I need to start trying to get back some semblance of normality not just for me but for my hubby and kitten... 
I dug deep, searching through my mind to find out if the characters in me want to come out to play again... Seems like there is always a dark little spirit wanting to get out to experience the light... 

The magic definitely helps me to free my mind a little, and that's definitely something that my mind needs right now. As I've always said, blogging is definitely a form of therapy for me, and creating a look that is kinda magical but also a look of the day has become healing... My mind drifted and I smiled and things started to feel better... 
I may be a monster, I am definitely not an angel, though perhaps I could be a twisted combination of the both. Something magical, something monstrous and something that truly makes me smile... This outfit is one of those things for me too, the angellic demon, draped in pearls, dressed in black and looking cute... 

What is she wearing;
Horns & Hair: Magika - Lilian Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Heathen Bindi
Choker: [Black Bantam] - Pearl Drop Choker
Necklace: (Yummy) - Oversized Pearl Gemstone Necklace
Black Top: epoch - Jaz Crop in Monster
Grey Top: Mug - Alora Top in Gray
Wings: everfaery - Lovespell Wings
Skull: AZARAN - NECROMANCE SKULL
Red Magic: Artemisia - Intoner's Aura (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Starstuff & Glitterati
Pants: Mug - Alora Jeans in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Lucia, Pose 4M (Available until February 29th at Anthem)
Mist: kotte - Cloudy
Backdrop: K&S - Alchemy of Souls. Backdrop in Dark (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)

No comments:

Post a Comment