Saturday, February 3, 2024

Happy Hammie Breakfast

My day off today. In fact it's my second day off as I was free yesterday but it was HellBone's Birthday so things were busier than an average day. Today I decided to look after myself and give myself a treat, breakfast is not something that I always bother with, and yes I KNOW that it's bad, but I'm always in a rush. Since I was off today I made something yum, delicious and not meant for sharing... 

I spent a little while prepping, cooking and trying not to pick at things before I actually sit down to eat. I made bacon and eggs, toast and croissants and even had some fresh strawberries washed and ready, everything laid out on the table for what looks like a bit of a Romantic Breakfast - a set released from Junk Food - I'll be enjoying it just for me... 
Least that was the plan, I turned around and washed my hands and when I turned back I caught sight of some adorable little intruders that have snuck in and become Happy Hammie Hamsters - a release from Aardvark, available until February 8th at ACCESS - full of breakfast, just like I should be... 

What is she wearing;
Ears & Whiskers: HAZEL - HAMMIE EARS
Hair: Wasabi - Wan HW Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Pose: Secret Poses - Neve, Pose 1
Hamsters: Aardvark - Happy Hammie Hamsters (Available until February 8th at ACCESS)
Breakfast Food: Junk Food - Romantic Breakfast
Bowl of Strawberries: dust bunny - Strawberry Season in Bowl of Berries
Cheese: dust bunny - Summer Picnic in Cheese Wheel
Toaster: dust bunny - Toaster
Coffee Machine: KraftWork - Multi Coffee Machine
Doily: Deco Soup - Vintage Doily Flat
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Shabby Chic Kitchen Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment