Friday, June 12, 2020

A Party for One

I seem to be better off on my own today... I am fighting, or at least feel like I'm fighting, with people that I really shouldn't be having petty issues with, and it's beginning to break me... My normally carefully constructed exterior of bubbly, light happiness is cracking and letting people see between the cracks and they don't seem to like it all that much... 
So I need to do something that will make me feel better... Something that will give me a boost of happiness... I'm going to throw myself a little pool party, to celebrate me! A little pool party of one!!! 
Some good music, lots of bright rainbow colours - thanks to some of the awesome Pride related goodies that I picked up at this year's SL Pride at Home event  - and a dip in my perfect little Social Distancing Pool - from NOMAD - washed down with some of Kora's fruity pink lemonade rum cocktails!!
It's a perfect time to test out my new Tropical Bikini from Celeste... They come in a collection of different floral colours and patterns, and are available now at Frou Frou... 
Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for a little Me Party!!!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Lamb - Gem in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Rise Design - La Rosa Sunglasses 
Bikini: CELESTE - Tropical Bikini in Yellow (Available until July 8th at Frou Frou
Pose: Secret Poses - Bath Tub, Pose 1 
Pool: NOMAD - Social Distancing Pool in Blue 
Pool Float: what next -  Lazy Summer Drinks Floatie in Pink 
Benches: NOMAD - Rainbow Bench (Available until June 30th for SL Pride at Home) 
Juice: {amiable} - Lemonade Dispenser Gacha in Lemon&Strawberry 
Bag: Dust Bunny - Pride at Home Rainbow Bag (Available until June 30th for SL Pride at Home) 
Book: Dust Bunny - Beach Day in Breezy Book 
Balloons: hive - Grouped Balloons in Bold (Available until June 30th for SL Pride at Home) 

No comments:

Post a Comment